After decades in the trenches of youth ministry we’ve learned a vital truth: longevity is key. It’s not just about clocking-in the years; it’s about unlocking the power that can only come from staying “in it” a long time… nurturing meaningful relationships, showing up consistently, developing habits and skills that help create an environment for a lasting impact on the lives of teenagers.
And that’s why we’ve put this conference together–to meet you right where you are, offering the support and encouragement you need to press on toward your first decade in ministry.
- If you’re in the first few years and starting out, this is the place to get a HUGE head start on how to do it.
- If you’re in it for a while and looking for some actual training, this is the place for you
- If you’ve been in youth ministry for a while but need the community, friendship and latest tactics to reach students, we’ve got you covered
- This conference is LOADED with ideas, skill training and laughter you desperately need
- Taught by people actually still doing youth ministry, who believe in the impact of your role because they experience it first hand
Simply put, we want you to do GREAT ministry for a LONG time. This will give you a HUGE boost for the year, and coaching toward a bigger vision of a career and impact that can be measured in decades, not months or years.